Home | Magic Photo Editor |
Elfin Photo Editor |
DreamLight Photo Editor |
Image editing problem
I want to take portraits in my studio and make the models look like they are standing on a well polished, white floor. I do not want mirror reflections but rather diffused semi-transparent reflections in the floor if you follow. Anyone any ideas how I can obtain this in Photoshop CS2?
SingleMalt made one mistake, and that was that neither the cube nor the reflection are following the rules of perspective relative to the horizon.
This is how I do it:
1) Select your objects that you want to make reflections out of. It doesn't have to be a perfect selection unless you want it to be a perfect, mirror-like selection. Copy it to the clipboard.
2) Paste it onto a new document and flip it vertically.
3) Copy it and paste it onto the original picture in a new layer. Move it around until the feet of the reflection are touching the feet on the floor.
3) Blur the reflection using a healthy Gaussian blur
4) Lower the opacity of the layer so that the color of the floor shows through
5) If necessary you can play around with the size and perspective of the reflection using the Edit>Transform tools
Darkroom (TM) is an exceptionally easy to use program for performing
basic image editing and manipulation. Clicking on preview images performs
most modifications. The AutoMagic (TM) menu instantly makes the
most-needed adjustments. With 4 undo levels and support for scanner and
Photoshop-compatible plug-ins, Digital Darkroom is versatile and fun!
TIFF-Magic is a Web-based fax and multi-page image viewer
by Raven Resource Group TIFF-Magic is a Web-based fax and multi-page image viewer. It is 100% HTML and requires no Applets, Active-X Controls, or 'heavy' software to be installed on the client. Images are converted by the server and sent to the client as Web... More friendly images.
Anim-FX works a little differently than many FlashTM creation and animation programs, but Anim-FX is definitely worth a look for those wishing to create web animations, banners, or text effects.
Adobe Photoshop Album, photo editing related
Vextractor is a vectorizer program for transforming raster images into vector formats
BlackMagic Professional Edition- image editing
PicCut is a programm to edit and view images
Picasa Photo Organizer : good photo editor
Image Thumbnailer and Converter - 2.33
IvanView image viewing and editing
GIMP for MacOSX (Free photo editor)
AVD Graphic Studio is the powerful editor for graphics